NEW & CURRENT PROJECTS
The Secondary School facilities constructed under the project management of the EFCL are mini-campuses, designed to accommodate students with varying academic interests and strengths.
The facilities in these schools includes spaces such as: Administration, Science Laboratories, Multi-media blocks, Visual and Performing Arts Centres, Multi-Purpose Halls and Farm Buildings amongst other learning facilities.
To date EFCL has handed-over eight (8) new Secondary Schools to the Ministry of Education. These include:
Secondary Schools Completed
- Aranguez North Secondary
- Couva West Secondary
- Five Rivers Secondary
- Pleasantville Secondary
- Princes Town East Secondary
- St. Augustine Secondary
- Marabella South Secondary
- Biche High School
EFCL also undertool three (3) special Secondary School projects.
Special Projects at 100% Completion and Operational
- Diego Martin North Secondary – 14 Pre-engineered Classrooms
- Hillview Boy’s College – Science Laboratory
- Lakshmi Girls’ Hindu College – Multi-Purpose Hall